Monday, July 27, 2009

We're Home

As of about 9 pm last night, jet lagged but happy. I thought we were all going to get to sleep around midnight, when this little vision appeared at my bedside. At which point I realized the night was still young. She slept so much on the flights home, no wonder she was up most of last night. The rest of us got varying quantities of sleep, and are in varying states of body and mind today. 

I hope to post some backlogged stuff from China this week, while also considering my future plans for the Axis. I know I want to keep going; but not sure exactly in what form. 
video


(Please excuse the terrible quality of this video, it was midnight, I was groggy, and I couldn't get a good angle with the Flip. I know that thing is supposed to be idiot-proof, but I have problems with framing sometimes.)

3 comments:

Kaitlin and Patrick said...

So glad you are finally home. I have been following your blog for a few weeks and I am captivated by your beautiful family!! You seem like such good, down-to-earth people and I wish you all the best!!!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

So happy that you are safely home here in Houston. I have been following for a couple of weeks and am falling in love with your newest family member. What a smile!

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

(from Walker)

That is so flippin' awesome! "Me-how, Houston" whilst wearing a frilly, pink dress and cowgirl boots!!!!

WD