Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Craft Time


This is by far the weirdest thing that has happened since we adopted Rosemary:

I've become the type of person who volunteers to cook things. Sometimes it doesn't work out (user error doomed the sugar cookie dough I made for the cub scout outing; had to stop at Whole Foods on the way to the retirement center), but the point is that I have the inclination, and somehow manage to make the time.

Oh, I've had my DIY moments in the past, like that time I tried to learn the electric bass, or when I made that dress out of plaid fabric from Wal Mart (looks bad here but it fits nicely!),


but it seems my recent projects have taken on a more....domestic flavor.

Want proof? I am seriously considering doing this tomorrow:
Picture 17
Via Abbey Goes Design Scouting.


I'm scared.

2 comments:

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

It's because there is suddenly more estrogen in the house. It is doing strange and wonderful things to you.

Saturday night, can I come over for red on red?

Jilly said...

Crafting is very best idea to do in holidays. I sure you enjoy to do it. I like your holiday work.
sell my car